- PPS/3-(1-Pyridinio)-1-propanesulfonate can be as a Bronsted acid ionic liquid catalyst in combination with H2SO4 and H3PO4 for the dehydration of glycerol to acrolein via semi-batch reaction technique.
- PPS also used as a catalyst in the form of sulfonated heteropoly acid salts for the synthesis of isoamyl isovalerate.
- In the preparation of molybdenum imido alkylidene NHC catalysts, which are used in biphasic olefin metathesis.
- PPS is used to prepare water-stable SO3H-functionalized Brønsted acidic task-specific ionic liquids (TSILs).
- In was bright nickel plating, it is a start material to make brightener, A high efficiency brightener and leveler. Because of its high purity, Pyridinium propyl sulfobetaine cannot carry other harmful impurity or salts to baths.
No 999, Jiangyue Rd, Minhang Dist , 201114,Shanghai ,China
WhatsApp: +86 13472638548