|Purity (In dry), % ≥||98.0||98.71|
|Purity (In wet), % ≥||75-77||75.69|
|Loss on drying, %||23-25||24.72|
|Cl-, % ≤||0.3||0.199|
(1) Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO) is used as a monomer polymerization initiator for polyvinyl chloride, unsaturated polyesters, polyacrylates, etc.
(2) Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO) can be used as a crosslinking agent for polyethylene. Mainly used as a polymerization initiator for PVC, polyacrylonitrile and a crosslinking agent for unsaturated polyester and acrylate. And it can also used as a crosslinking agent for silicone rubber and fluororubber in the rubber industry.
(3) Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO) is used as a rubber vulcanizing agent.
(4) Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO) is used as an analytical reagent, oxidizing agent, bleaching agent and plastic polymerization initiator.
(5) Benzoyl Peroxide (BPO) is used as a curing agent for unsaturated polyester resins.
(6) Wheat flour whitening agent; oxidizing agent; bleaching agent.
No 999, Jiangyue Rd, Minhang Dist , 201114,Shanghai ,China
WhatsApp: +86 13472638548